Missed our live session in August? Good news! Joget brings you an on-demand video of one of our most informative workshops to date – Joget Workshop: LIVE Demo on Hashgraph Application Studio – August Series!
Decentralized Apps Take the Stage
At Joget, we stay abreast of the rapidly advancing tech landscape. Recently, Hedera Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) has been at the forefront of our focus. In our August workshop, we highlighted Decentralized Applications (dApps) and the synergy between Joget’s no-code/low-code capabilities and Hedera technology via the Hashgraph Application Studio.
With a focus on Insurance as the theme, our panel of experts presented a demo on Hashgraph Application Studio enabling users to efficiently create dApps and automate processes and workflows fast and easy.
Highlights You Can’t Miss
- Generate Hedera accounts with the Hedera Generate Account Tool.
- Send transactions with the Hedera Send Transaction Tool.
- Mint tokens with the Hedera Mint Token Tool.
- Verify transactions on the HashScan ledger explorer.
- Seamlessly load account data from the Hedera DLT into a form.
- Record auditable and immutable events via Topics with the Hedera Consensus Service
Your Next Step in dApp Mastery
If you’re keen on dApp development, this workshop is essential viewing. Eager to explore the future of decentralized applications? Let us guide you through.
Getting Started with Hashgraph Application Studio
Get Started: Discover more about Hashgraph Application Studio.
Tutorials: View our tutorials on Hashgraph Application Studio.
Download: Download Hashgraph Application Studio today.
Learn: Read news, blog and articles about Hashgraph Application Studio.