Introduction: What is Joget?
Joget is an open source no-code/low-code application platform combining the best of business process automation, workflow management and rapid application development.
- Empowers business users, non-coders or coders with a single platform to easily build, deliver, monitor and maintain enterprise plications.
- Greatly reduces application time to market, at a lower total cost-of-ownership (TCO).
- With 3, 000+ installations and 12, 000+ community members worldwide, Joget is trusted by enterprise and government customers including Fortune 500 companies, and is proven across various industries including finance, manufacturing, IT, healthcare, government, and more.
Unique Selling Point: Why Joget?
Not all no-code/low-code platforms are made equal. Typical no-code platforms are designed to be used by business developers, but are restricted to very limited use cases. On the other end of the spectrum, typical low-code platforms are more flexible, but are targeted primarily at professional developers which comes with inherent technical prerequisites and complexities.
Joget is designed as a convergence of both no-code and low-code in an open platform, offering a unique combination of simplicity, flexibility and openness that caters to all developer personas.
Joget is uniquely positioned to support an organization’s entire digital transformation journey, starting from simple citizen developer apps, and scaling up to sophisticated enterprise solutions built by fusion teams of business and IT.
Joget’s simple and intuitive no-code approach empowers citizen developers, while also offering low-code and pro-code features for power users and professional developers alike. Certified as a Gold Tier partner in the Project Management Institute (PMI) Citizen Developer™ Partner Program, Joget enables non-technical business experts to collaborate with IT to build applications significantly faster at a fraction of the cost.
Joget offers flexible, end-to-end enterprise app development capabilities (forms, lists, UI, process automation, workflows, reports, APIs, integration, mobile and more) that meet a wide range of enterprise use cases. Dynamic plugin architecture provides extensibility to customize features and functions that adapt to their business needs and facilitate immediate changes.
Joget is open source and offers an open plugin architecture on an open architecture that supports a variety of OS, application servers and databases. Joget also offers fully flexible and scalable deployment options, whether on-premise, multi-cloud, or containerized deployments on Kubernetes. Certified and available on Red Hat Marketplace, AWS Marketplace, Azure Marketplace and Google Cloud Platform Marketplace.
Joget provides built-in monitoring capabilities including application performance management, process monitoring, logging and audit trails. Built-in governance capabilities include automated governance health checks and alerts to aid compliance in critical enterprise areas such as security, performance and application quality. Joget also provides a centralized Governance Center that offers visibility into the status of larger-scale citizen development initiatives, while enabling control and approval for app deployments between environments.
Cost Savings and Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Joget offers various editions and licensing options to cater to many different needs, from a free open source edition and free on-demand tier, to multi-tenancy deployments and large scalable enterprise clusters. Citizen developer empowerment, speed to market, and application maintainability offers continuous cost savings over time.
Value Proposition: How Does Joget Help?
Speed to Market
Joget enables easier, faster application development and delivery. Real world customer case studies demonstrate that solutions have been deployed within weeks and even days.
Streamlined Business Processes and Workflow Automation
Fast application development and workflow automation allows for greater focus on business needs resulting in increased efficiency and productivity. In a customer case study, an organization managed to reduce its purchase requisition and purchase order approvals from 2 weeks into a record-breaking 3 days.
Adaptability and Agility
The world is constantly changing and disruptions occur abruptly. Joget allows for apps and solutions to be changed quickly, allowing rganizations to rapidly adapt. Flexibility in changing business processes also fosters continuous business process improvement.
Lack of control and the prevalence of shadow IT in an organization can cause many data security, compliance and financial risks. Joget provides built-in monitoring and governance features to mitigate these risks.
Digital transformation is no longer an option for modern organizations, and adopting a no-code/low-code platform like Joget reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO) compared to traditional software approaches. With affordable and flexible licensing options, Joget offers a high return on investment (ROI).
User Personas: Who Are The Users?
Joget is a unique platform that caters to the entire range of users to instantly build and maintain apps anytime, anywhere:
- No-code citizen developers are empowered to develop using a visual drag-and-drop approach.
- Low-code power users enhance and customize with a little scripting.
- Pro-code professional developers can completely extend the platform functionality via dynamic plugin architecture.
No-Code: Anyone Can Build Apps
The Joget platform is designed to cater to different types of business application requirements for citizen developers using a visual drag-and-drop approach. With Joget, it is possible to visually build and deploy a complete workflow application without coding, as demonstrated in this video of a Visitor Registration App built in less than 20 minutes showcasing data management, QR code generation, workflow approval and more. To kickstart an organization’s citizen development initiatives, the Joget Marketplace provides ready made apps, plugins and templates that can be seamlessly installed. These can be used as-is, or can be customized to suit specific needs.
Low-Code: Power Users Customize Apps
Pro-Code: Professional Developers Extend via Plugins
For even more complex requirements, Joget supports pro-code to extend the functionality of the platform via plugins. In this case, pro-code refers to the classic full-code programming that software engineers use to develop software. The Joget platform is designed to be extensible with a dynamic plugin architecture that allows professional developers to build plugins that extend the platform as required. The core Joget platform is an open source project hosted on GitHub, allowing developers to understand the inner workings of the platform, and developers can also collaborate in JogetOSS, a community-led team for additional open source projects related to Joget.
Use Cases: What Can Be Built? When Should Joget be Used?
As a digital transformation platform, Joget is suitable for developing new enterprise applications, cloud migrations and legacy application modernization. A key design principle of the Joget platform is its flexibility, so it can be used for a wide range of enterprise use cases across any industry. These are some real-world case studies:
- Government Official Travel System
- Customer On-Boarding System
- Employee On-Boarding & Off-Boarding User ID and Access Management
- Identity & Access Management Workflow
Government and Non-Profit Organizations
- Record Management System
- Automated Training Attendance Tracking
- Automated Order Approval System
- First Notice Of Loss (FNOL) Mobile App
Manufacturing, Agriculture and Telecommunication
- Accounting Workflow System All-In-One Workflow Management System
- Control Of Consumable Goods App
- Fleet Management System (FMS)
- Job Requisition App
- Workflow System for Plantation Operations
- Laboratory Information Management System
- Regional & Global Bidding Approval System
Oil & Gas, Power Plant and Utilities
- Peopletracker System
- e-Reporting System (eRS)
- Quality Assurance Digital App
Joget is recognized as a Strong Performer in the Gartner Peer Insights “Voice of the Customer” report, included in various Forrester’s analyst reports as a low-code development platform for business developers, selected as a HFS OneOffice™ Hot Vendor by HFS Research, and consistently recognized as a High Performer on independent review site G2.com. Joget has also received overwhelmingly positive customer reviews, described by users as being “simple”, “intuitive”, “easy to use” and “low learning curve”.
With 3,000+ installations and 12,000+ community members worldwide, Joget is trusted by enterprise and government customers including Fortune 500 companies. Notable customers include the US Department of Defense, French Ministry of Finance, Daimler, IBM, Société Générale, Siemens, Kuehne Nagel,CareFirst BCBS, Versant Health, Bank Indonesia, NavBlue, and many more.
The diagram below provides an overview of the key components of the Joget platform.
Apps built on Joget are web-based, responsive and accessible from any desktop or mobile device, with automatic Progressive Web Apps compliance. The apps are also accessible via native mobile apps published in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
Joget Marketplace is a software marketplace (app store) where ready-made apps, emplates and plugins can be seamlessly installed with the click of a button. These can be used as-is, or can be customized to suit specific needs.
Visual drag-and-drop builders are web-based and accessible from any device.There are 4 core builders incorporated in the platform:
Add-on builders can be installed to provide additional functionality, for example:
Joget provides a built-in directory to manage user groups and organizations, as well as integration to authentication and directory standards such as, Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, OpenID Connect and, Kerberos.
Joget provides built-in monitoring capabilities including application performance management, process and app monitoring, logging and audit trails.
Joget provides a built-in workflow engine to orchestrate and execute long running processes designed using the Process Builder. The workflow engine supports advanced process-related requirements including multi-level approvals, system and human tasks, synchronous and asynchronous executions, task notifications, deadlines and escalations, sub-processes, decision rules, and service level agreement (SLA) monitoring.
Joget is designed with a dynamic plugin architecture to be flexible and extensible. Almost every functionality across the platform can be extended by plugins, whether elements in a form, process or even major enhancements via new add-on builders. Plugins can be downloaded from Joget Marketplace, extended from existing elements, or custom developed to meet any requirement. This plugin architecture allows components to be built using code, and reused by citizen developers in a no-code manner.
Joget runs on a multitude of operating systems, databasesand application servers so it fits in with any infrastructure (Windows, Linux, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic, Red Hat JBoss EAP, Apache Tomcat, etc). Joget also offers fully flexible and scalable deployment options, whether on-premise or multi-cloud deployment (On-Demand Cloud, Certified OpenShift Operator, Red Hat Marketplace, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Google Workspace Marketplace, AWS Marketplace, Azure Marketplace, Google Cloud Platform Marketplace).
Openness and Extensibility
Joget is designed as a truly open platform to fit into any enterprise environment, with an extensible plugin architecture to extend the platform as required. Joget is a mature platform with a commitment to open source and open standards:
Enterprise Open Source
- Core platform is an open source project, available publicly on GitHub. Compared to fully proprietary software, open source software is more transparent and readily auditable. With a larger community participation for faster support and response, it also promotes more ideas with greater innovation.
- The Joget platform is built and fully supported using an enterprise open source model. With enterprise open source, organizations get the best of both worlds by enjoying enterprise-grade quality and support along with all the community open source benefits.
Open Architecture and Open Standards
- Built on the Java Enterprise Edition (EE) standard, can be deployed on a variety of Java EE application servers such as IBM Websphere Liberty, Oracle Weblogic, Red Hat JBoss EAP, Apache Tomcat, etc.
- Supports any Java supported operating system e.g. Microsoft Windows, Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu, SUSE), etc.
- Underlying database is vendor independent and can run on a variety of SQL databases e.g. MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, etc
- Supports web standards HTML5, CSS3 and a variety of modern web browsers e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge.
- Can be deployed in different environments as required e.g. on-premise server,private cloud, public cloud (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc), Cloud Foundry,Docker, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift.
Dynamic Plugin Architecture for Extensibility
- Open plugin architecture supporting OSGifor full extensibility and integration.
- Almost every functionality across the platform can be extended by plugins, whether elements in a form, process or even major enhancements via new add-on builders.
- Plugins can be downloaded from Joget Marketplace, extended from existing elements, or custom developed to meet any requirement.
- Plugin architecture allows components to be built using code, and reused by citizen developers in a no-code manner.
Deployment and DevOps
App Deployment and Portability
- Apps built on Joget are web-based, responsive and accessible from any desktop or mobile device, with automatic Progressive Web Apps (PWA) compliance. PWAs offer native-like mobile functionality such as app installation, offline support, background sync, push notifications, and more.
- Apps are also accessible via native mobile apps published in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Apps are executed directly on the platform, without relying on code-generation. This facilitates faster changes and requires less maintenance without the need to maintain generated code.
- Apps can be easily exported and imported between environments.
- Joget platform can be installed in a variety of deployments, from a single developer laptop to a multi-pod deployment in a large Kubernetes cluster, so apps can be deployed to any of these environments according to requirements.
Version Control and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Supports versioning for both apps and processes, allowing teams to manage different versions of releases.
- Automatic Git integration to manage app definitions and components for better team collaboration.
- Deployments can be automated or performed manually using standard Git commands and also integrated with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- For test automation, Joget apps are web-based so any test automation framework such as Cypress, Selenium or Katalon can be integrated.
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Apps and data are stored in an SQL database and shared file storage. Backup and disaster recovery is handled at the infrastructure level, and specific features such as scheduled and incremental backups are capably handled by the actual deployment infrastructure.
Performance and Scalability
Application Performance Monitoring and Alerts
- Built-in application performance monitoring (APM) features that automatically monitors system and application performance. The monitoring is done at runtime, so it works even in actual production environments. Important metrics (e.g. memory usage, system and process CPU loads) can be viewed and monitored in a graphical format over a selected period of time.
- Alerts can be configured for the various metrics including errors, so that email notifications are sent when thresholds are exceeded. When configured, these notifications provide warnings so that proactive action can be taken before any service interruption is encountered.
- Administrators are able to drill down into response times and throughput by requests for each application.
- Whenever slow traces are encountered, detailed information will be available for troubleshooting including code level insights like database query performance and thread profiles. All these allow administrators and developers to identify bottlenecks at runtime as well as during development.
- The Performance Analyzer is a feature that allows app designers to analyze the performance of their apps and to identify possible bottlenecks. When enabled, the Performance Analyzer identifies elements within an app where the processing time exceeds a specific threshold.
High Availability, Clustering and Scaling
- Designed for scalability, Joget can be installed in a variety of topologies, from a single developer laptop to a multiple-node high-availability cluster.
- For larger scale deployments, organizations can utilize the multi-tenant Joget Cloud Edition, or leverage autoscaling using modern containerization and cloud-native computing by deploying Joget on Kubernetes or Red Hat OpenShift. With the latter, a Red Hat certified operator Red Hat certified operator provides a trusted, secure and automated method to easily deploy and scale apps on a leading enterprise-grade Kubernetes platform.
Security and Compliance
Platform Security Audits and Compliance
- Core Joget platform is fully open source and publicly available for scrutiny. Open source offers much greater transparency compared to fully proprietary solutions, and allows visibility into the source code and inner workings of the platform.
- Each supported edition of the Joget platform is continually audited with Micro Focus Fortify On Demand static application security scans (SAST) to ensure a 5-star rating before every release. Micro Focus is a multi-year leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing, and is compliant with many security standards including FISMA, PCI 3.2, DISA STIG 4.3. This helps to ensure that critical security concerns like the OWASP Top 10 are taken care of at the platform level.
Authentication and Single Sign-On
- Supports widely used single sign-on (SSO) authentication and directory standards such as Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, OpenID Connect and Kerberos, as well as custom authentication implementations. This simplifies identity management for users, reduces security risks, and helps with compliance with regulations.
- Security Enhanced Directory Manager offers more secure credentials management, password storage and policies. Multi-factor authentication (MFA) and 2FA is also available, with the industry standard Time-based One-Time Password (TOTP) algorithm supported out-of-the-box.
Platform Access Control
- Joget’s centralized platform addresses the issue of shadow IT and lack of visibility by enabling IT to monitor and participate in the creation of apps by delegating App Designer roles to certain users or groups.
- The Joget platform can be easily provisioned for various business units and environments (e.g. sandbox, staging, production) with its support for multi-tenancy in the Joget Cloud Edition, or by utilizing namespaces in cloud-native Kubernetes environments like Red Hat OpenShift.
Application Access Control and Audits
- For applications built on the Joget platform, users can define fine-grained permission controls depending on requirements to protect the entire app UI (userview), a category, a page, a form, or even a form section.
- For process automation, access controls are mapped to participants in the workflow to ensure appropriate and secure user task assignments.
- For security, audit trails are an important record of system activity to help detect potential security violations and flaws. During development, Joget offers Git integration so all application changes are automatically captured and tracked to be audited. At runtime, application audit trails are also automatically captured.
Secure Data and Encryption
- Supports secure SHA-256 password encryption and offers optional encryption to protect sensitive data.
- Data encryption implementation is pluggable and custom encryption algorithms can be implemented if required.
- Data encryption in transit is secured using the standard HTTPS protocol.
- Data encryption at rest can be implemented at the database level, utilizing features from the underlying database server.
Secure Code Using Plugins
- Plugins can be developed by professional developers to extend the platform in whichever way desired. By utilizing plugins instead of custom scripting or ad-hoc code, Joget allows security-aware professional developers to develop secure components to be used by citizen developers. These plugins can be developed in-house, or published and installed from the Joget Marketplace.
Secure API Endpoints
- Built-in JSON APIs, as well as a more advanced API Builder that offers a visual drag-and-drop approach to expose application data via OpenAPI compliant APIs. Most importantly, these APIs are secure by default, and the API Builder additionally offers simple and extensible customized configuration for secure authentication.
Custom APIs with the API Builder
- The add-on API Builder introduces a visual drag-and-drop approach to design and manage custom APIs that are automatically compliant with the OpenAPI Specification.
- The API Builder provides greater control and flexibility in creating APIs directly from Joget apps, with access to more APIs, previews, greater API access management, support for custom API authenticators, and more.
- APIs facilitate the use of microservices and composable business applications to compose solutions from smaller components.
External Web Services Integration
- Integration to external web services can be accomplished using industry standard SOAP XML and REST JSON tools.
Database, Spreadsheet and Email Integration
- Joget can integrate with SQL databases such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL using standard Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) plugins for forms and lists.
- Built-in tools to import and export spreadsheets and CSV files.
- Supports email integration using the standard SMTP protocol. IMAP can also be supported, as evidenced in the Approve via Email app in the Joget Marketplace.
Directory Integration and Single Sign-On
Ready-Made Governance Capabilities for Citizen Development
- Many built-in governance capabilities and guardrails for citizen development.
- Recognizing the importance of citizen development for accelerating digital transformation, Joget has partnered with the Project Management Institute (PMI™) and achieved Gold Tier status in the PMI Citizen Developer™ Partner Program.
Automated Health Check Report and Alerts
- Automated governance health checks and alerts to aid compliance in critical enterprise areas such as security, performance and application quality.
- In keeping with the extensibility of the Joget platform, health checks are pluggable so more advanced or customized governance and compliance rules can be seamlessly installed later.
- Performance audits and alerts on the overall health of the apps and platforms to allow developers and administrators to proactively discover potential performance issues.
- Checks for CPU and memory usage, as well as response times and database connection utilization. This will help identify potential bottlenecks and resource leaks.
Quality Assurance Audit
- Overall application and process quality checks to detect unusually high error rates, as well as the data integrity for processes running on the platform.
- Application quality checks for naming conventions, to help improve the maintainability of applications that have been developed and deployed.
- Many built-in cybersecurity features, and also includes security audits in terms of secure user authentication, user interface access and process participation.
- Governance Center is a centralized portal to manage and monitor Joget installations, apps and developers within an organization.
- Acting as a Citizen Developer Center of Excellence (COE), the Governance Center provides clear visibility into the status of larger-scale citizen development initiatives.
- The Governance Center provides control and approval workflows for new applications, new developers, and app deployments between environments.
- The Governance Center also provides the capability to centrally manage the configuration of plugins in order to control the confidentiality and access control of data sources.
- As every organization is different, the Governance Center itself is a Joget app so it can be tailored to an organization’s individual requirements.
App Development Flexibility
- Flexible, end-to-end enterprise app development capabilities (forms, lists, UI, process automation, workflows, reports, APIs, integration, mobile and more) that meet any enterprise need.
App Development Environment
- Visual web-based drag-and-drop design environment targeting both business users (citizen developers) and professional developers, supports a spectrum of use cases ranging from no-code, to low-code, to full-code.
- Form Builder to create forms and screens.
- Process Builder to create processes and workflows.
- List Builder to create searchable data screens.
- User Interface Builder to create navigation menus, UI pages and permissions.
- No-code, complete app example in 5 minutes: Minute Challenge: Go From Zero to Complete Enterprise App.
- No-code, more complex app example in 20 minutes: How to Build a Visitor Management App on Joget DX
- Pro-code professional developers can use any preferred Java IDE and development environment to build new plugins to extend functionality and perform custom integrations. These plugins can be reused by citizen developers in a no-code manner.
App Generation Capabilities
- App Generator greatly accelerates the building of an app by allowing app designers to rapidly generate a complete base app directly from a form.
- Front-end Quick Edit mode can be enabled to allow administrators and designers to identify and modify forms, lists and pages directly from the front-end user interface.
- Delegation of app design permissions to users or groups.
- Easy deployment via import and export of apps.
- App artifacts are stored internally as JSON and XML, with built-in version control.
- Built-in Git integration to support continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps.
App Store / Marketplace Integration
- Seamless 1-click installation of ready-made apps, plugins and templates from the Joget Marketplace to be used as-is or customized as required.
- App Templates provide a quick way to rapidly kickstart app development based on pre-existing solutions. The templates are parameterized, so they can be easily adapted for different use cases when required. Seamlessly integrated with the Joget Marketplace, new templates will be made available over time to cover different requirements.
User Experience and Mobile Capabilities
App User Experience
- Apps built on Joget are responsive web apps by default to suit various form factors e.g. desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
- Many configurable UI themes are bundled, and additional UI themes are available in the Joget Marketplace
- Custom themes can be developed as plugins.
Internationalization and Localization
Data Model and Management
Data Model Generation
- Application data model is automatically inferred from the form design, and is automatically updated.
- UI and process models can be rapidly generated from forms using the App Generator.
- Developers and DBAs can configure and optimize the underlying data model directly in the database where required.
Data Model Visualization
- Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD) are automatically generated in real-time so developers can easily visualize the data relationships.
- The relationships are also described in words for greater clarity.
Database Optimization and Recommendations
- App designers can manually add indexes to keys directly from the visual data model.
- To guide non-technical users, the platform will also automatically make recommendations on database optimizations.
Database Support and Integration
- Support for major SQL database servers like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- No-code Database Wizards are available for external database integration. App designers can visually configure database connections, queries and updates without using SQL code.
- Developers can query external databases using standard SQL via Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) plugins for forms and lists.
Process and Workflow Automation
Process Modeling and Execution
- Process designers can visually design processes and workflows with the Process Builder.
- The process workflow engine supports advanced process-related requirements including multi-level approvals, system and human tasks, synchronous and asynchronous executions, user task notifications, deadlines and escalations, sub-processes, decision rules, and service level agreement (SLA) monitoring.
- Professional developers can use Java code to extend process functionality via plugins and for integration.
- Case management supported in ready-made apps like the Internal Service Request (ISR) App in the Joget Marketplace.
- The process model is stored in XML Process Definition Language (XPDL) format. However, Joget’s primary focus is ease of use and not in following any process modeling notations such as XPDL or BPMN. For example, the Process Builder is designed to even simplify the XPDL elements that are used. In BPMN, there are six or more representations of a decision, whereas, in Joget, there is only one.
Decision Rules Engine
Reporting and Dashboards
- The Report Builder provides a visual drag-and-drop approach to design customized reports with charts, maps, QR codes and more to create own customized reports.
- The List Builder can be used to create tabular reports that can be exported to PDF, Excel and CSV formats.
- Supports integration with the popular open source JasperReports reporting library. By using JasperReports report definitions, sophisticated reports with custom layouts and graphs can be generated and viewed directly within a userview, with optional export to PDF and Excel.
- The userview element provides the capability for multiple elements to be presented in dashboard format for better information visibility. The dashboard layout is customizable.
- Dashboards can also be designed using Page Components and Information Tiles by customizing individual UI pages to include multiple forms, data lists, process listings, reports and many more components into a single page.
Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain and Web3
TensorFlow AI Integration
- Built-in Simple Tensorflow AI Decision plugin that executes a pre-trained Tensorflow AI model.
- AI focus in Joget is to simplify the integration of pre-trained AI models into end user applications. The training of AI models is best left to machine learning experts so once a trained model is available, the goal is to make it as accessible as possible to app designers.
- Example AI models supported include image classification using Inception v3, object detection using SSD MobileNet v1, face recognition using FaceNet, audio classification using ResNet, and text classification using CNN for Sentence Classification.
Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)
Licensing and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Editions and Licensing
Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Joget not only provides a path for better and efficient application development and delivery, but also enables organizations to manage the changes and future improvement in a way that continues to be cost effective.
- With sustainable and flexible licensing that cater to different needs, organizations can begin with a small deployment to start, and scale up as required with continuous cost savings over time and a high return on investment (ROI).
- For larger scale deployments, organizations can utilize the multi-tenant Joget Cloud Edition, or leverage autoscaling using modern containerization and cloud-native computing by deploying Joget on Kubernetes or Red Hat OpenShift. With the latter, a Red Hat certified operator provides a trusted, secure and automated method to easily deploy and scale apps on a leading enterprise-grade Kubernetes platform.
- Get Started – Experience the Joget DX platform.
- Video Tutorials – Quick overview and build your first app.
- Community Q&A – Ask questions, get answers, and help others.
- Language Translations – Translations for more than 20 languages.
- Joget PM-CD Evaluation Tool – Download Project Management-Citizen Development Cheat Sheet to evaluate the key considerations for bringing in Citizen Development tools for project success.
- Joget Academy – Self-paced online learning and certification.
- Joget Marketplace – Download ready made apps, plugins, templates and more.
- Joget Blog – Discover the latest Joget news, product updates, thought leadership articles, customer stories, videos, webinars, events, e-books, and more.